Crispy Seasoned Chicken
recipe credit: Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom
- 2 1/2 lbs. Assorted Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken Parts
- 2 – 3 Tbs. Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt (more or less depending on taste)
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Oregano (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thaw and rinse chicken parts, pat dry with a towel, set aside and bring to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, combine sea salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and oregano.
- Drizzle chicken parts with melted coconut oil, sprinkle chicken liberally with seasoning.
- Place chicken pieces on wire rack and set into a baking sheet.
- Bake chicken at 375 for approximately 25 – 30 minutes (up to 40 minute for larger chicken breasts), or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees with a digital thermometer. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving (this little step is very important if you like juicy chicken!).