* 12 ounces, weight Pasta, Cooked Al Dente
* Reserved Pasta Water, If Needed
* 3 ounces, weight Chopped Pancetta
* 3 whole Leeks, Sliced Thin
* ½ cups Dry White Wine
* ½ cups Heavy Cream
* Salt And Freshly Ground Pepper, To Taste
* Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
Cook pasta and set aside. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water.
Saute chopped pancetta until fat is rendered and it starts to brown. Add sliced leeks and cook for 8 minutes. Pour in wine, then cook an additional 1-2 minutes, until reduced. Reduce heat to low, then pour in cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in Parmesan shavings. Toss in pasta, adding a little pasta water to thin as needed. Serve with Parmesan shavings over the top—delicious!