You will need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, rinsed and pat dry
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, vinegar and honey. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken tenders in a bowl and pour honey mustard over the top. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After the chicken has marinated, preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a cooling rack with non-stick spray. Place cooling rack on top of baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine panko and plain bread crumbs in bowl. Remove the chicken from the mariande and let excess drip off. Dredge in the bread crumb mixture to coat completely. Place on prepared baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Turn on the broiler and broil for 3 minutes or until browned.