* 1 cup All-Bran Original bran cereal
* 2 egg whites (or you can 1 whole egg)
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 2 containers (6 oz each) French vanilla yogurt (I use Yoplait)
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 6 oz pkg of fresh blackberries
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with liners. Place cereal in food processor until crushed into small pieces.
2. In medium bowl, stir together egg whites, oil and yogurt. Add brown sugar and mix until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add cereal, flour, baking soda and salt. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Fill each muffin cups 1/3 full of batter. Place one blackberry in the center of each muffin cup. Use remaining batter to fill muffin cups so they are 2/3 full. Top each muffins with 2-3 blackberries using what blackberries remain.
5. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.