* 1 can diced green chilies
* 4 cloves of minced garlic
* 1 1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
* 3 Tbsp. lime juice
* 1 diced medium onion
* 2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
* 1 can fat free refried beans, warmed
* 10 tostada shells
* Desired toppings such as: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa, light sour cream, sliced olives, guacamole
1. Add chicken and onion to a slow cooker that is at least 3 1/2 quarts.
2. In a bowl combine green chilies, garlic, chili powder, and lime juice. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
4. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Mix in 1/2 cup of juice remaining in slow cooker to the shredded chicken.
5. Spread warmed refried beans on tostada shells.
6. Top with hot chicken mixture and any other desired toppings.