You will need:
* 1 14.5 oz can quartered artichoke hearts
* 4oz Gorgonzola cheese
* 4oz cream cheese
* 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 cup spinach leaves
* 5 slices of cooked pancetta crumbled (or 3 slices of bacon crumbled)
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 baguette, sliced at an angle
* garlic clove
* olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients except pancetta in a 2qt baking dish
3. While the oven is preheating slice your baguette and lay the slices on a cookie sheet
4. Once the oven has preheated, cook the dip for 20 minutes, then stir .
5. When you remove the dip from the oven, turn on your broiler and place the baguette slices on the middle rack. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Keep an eye on these, the broiler can burn bread really fast, and all the garlic in the world won’t make it taste good.
6. Remove the bread from the oven and rub the pieces with the clove of garlic and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, top with crumbled pancetta and lay the bread around the bowl.